TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GOODS SOLD BY CLOUD STRIKE PTY LTD FROM CLOUDSTRIKE.COM.AU
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (“you”) and Cloud Strike Pty Ltd (ACN 624 558 872) (“Cloud Strike”) and apply to the ordering purchase, fulfilment and delivery of goods (“Goods”) from cloudstrike.com.au. By placing an order for Goods from Cloud Strike you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. The Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of Goods.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Account” means a personal account created by you on the Website;
“Additional Delivery Charge” has the meaning given in Section 3.4;
“Delivery Charge” has the meaning given in Section 3.3;
“Delivery Options” means the delivery options available for an Order which are listed on the Website, as updated from time to time. The delivery options available for an Order will vary depending on factors such as the nature of the Goods you are purchasing and your delivery address. Delivery options may include standard delivery, express delivery or same day delivery. Delivery Charges and estimated delivery times may vary for each Delivery Option;
“International Delivery Charges” has the meaning given in Section 3.5;
“Order” means an order for Goods, placed on the Website;
“Password” means the password needed to access your Account;
“Pre-Orders” means an Order placed for a product (e.g. CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc, computer game or console game) prior to the official release date of that product;
“Restricted Goods” means Goods which are only intended to be viewed, played, listened to or otherwise utilised by a person of at least a certain age;
“Selected Delivery Option” has the meaning given in Section 9.7; and
“Website” means cloudstrike.com.au.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your purchase of Goods will be subject to certain laws including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides you with certain rights that cannot be excluded, including that the Goods must be of acceptable quality, reasonably fit for the purpose that Cloud Strike represents they will be fit for, and that the Goods will correspond with any relevant description. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
PRICING & TAXES
- Prices for Goods are as shown on the Website.
- Cloud Strike reserves the right to change the prices of Goods at any time without notice to you. The price displayed at the time that you place your Order will continue to apply to you even if the price changes before your Order is accepted by Cloud Strike.
- In addition to the price for the Goods, you will also need to pay the listed delivery charge (if any) (“Delivery Charge”) for your Selected Delivery Option. Any Delivery Charge will appear in your shopping cart.
- In addition to the price for the Goods and the Delivery Charge (if any) you may also need to pay any additional delivery charges which are not shown in your shopping cart but which we incur because you live in an area where light aircraft or barge transport is required, or to which our national courier company does not provide a door-to-door service (“Additional Delivery Charge”). These include, without limitation, Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, Roma and Nhulunbuy. Such charges may apply even where the item is shown on the Website as having “free delivery”, “free freight” or something similar. If you live in an area to which an Additional Delivery Charge will apply Cloud Strike will contact, you before accepting your Order and provide you with a quote for the Additional Delivery Charge. If, within the timescale specified, you do not agree to accept the Additional Delivery Charge, Cloud Strike will cancel your Order. Cloud Strike will not take payment for your Order until you have confirmed your acceptance of the Additional Delivery Charge.
- If Cloud Strike agrees to deliver Goods outside of Australia, international delivery charges will apply (“International Delivery Charges”). International Delivery Charges, applicable to your relevant country, will appear in your shopping cart.
- By placing an Order you agree to pay the price for the Goods, any Delivery Charge, any Additional Delivery Charge and any International Delivery Charge.
- All prices and Delivery Charges, Additional Delivery Charges and International Delivery Charges quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- If you do not already have an Account you will need to create one before placing an Order, unless you utilise the “Guest Checkout” feature of the Website.
- You may not set up an Account for someone else.
- Please ensure that you enter all information carefully when creating an Account. You warrant to Cloud Strike that all information provided by you in relation to your Account is complete, true and accurate
- You must notify Cloud Strike immediately if you become aware of any actual or potential unauthorised use of your Password or Account.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of: (i) your Account information being incomplete or inaccurate; or (ii) any unauthorised use of your Password or Account which takes place before you notify Cloud Strike, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
- If Cloud Strike suffers any loss, damage, cost or expense as a result of any unauthorised use of your Password or Account which takes place before you notify Cloud Strike then you must pay Cloud Strike the amount of that loss, damage, cost or expense if Cloud Strike asks you to.
- You can place an Order by following the instructions on the relevant Cloud Strike website.
- An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase the Goods for the price plus the Delivery Charge as shown at the time of submission of your Order and any applicable Additional Delivery Charge or International Delivery Charge. Cloud Strike may accept or reject your offer in its absolute discretion. In particular, but without limitation, Cloud Strike may reject Orders for commercial quantities of Goods. If you wish to order commercial quantities of Goods, please contact email@example.com.
- Each Order that you place will, if accepted by Cloud Strike, be a separate and binding agreement between you and Cloud Strike with respect to the supply of the relevant Goods, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If you place an Order for someone else to receive the Goods you must obtain their consent before providing Cloud Strike with their personal information and, by placing an Order, you confirm to Cloud Strike that you have done this.
- Sale of Restricted Goods is subject to various Commonwealth, State and Territory laws. By placing an Order for any Restricted Goods, you warrant to Cloud Strike that you are:
- 18 years of age or older, where you Order products that are classified R18+;
- 15 years of age or older, where you Order products that are classified MA15+.
- When placing an Order for Restricted Goods you warrant that you are not obtaining the Restricted Goods on behalf of a person that is not eligible to purchase the Restricted Goods themselves.
- For “Specials” Goods, a limit of one per customer applies.
- Please ensure that you enter all information carefully when placing an Order. You warrant to Cloud Strike that all information provided by you in relation to each Order is complete, true and accurate.
- Please check your Order and Selected Delivery Option carefully (including the quantities ordered) before submitting it as Orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the Order has been accepted by Cloud Strike. Cloud Strike will use reasonable endeavours to cancel or change the Order if it has not already been shipped but makes no representation that it will be able to do this.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of your Order information being incomplete or inaccurate or as a result of being unable to change or cancel your Order once it has been accepted by Cloud Strike, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
- Where you place separate Orders the Goods will be delivered separately and a separate Delivery Charge (and Additional Delivery Charge/ International Delivery Charge if applicable) will apply to each Order. Cloud Strike cannot consolidate separate Orders into one delivery.
- Where you order more than one item in one Order, all Goods for which your Order is accepted at the same time will be dispatched together where practicable. However, in some cases Goods may be dispatched separately, for example: where the goods are being dispatched from different locations; where the Goods are of different types (e.g. a mixture of hardware and software); or where the Goods have different availability statuses. Please note that a Delivery Charge is calculated based on several factors including the Good’s weight, dimensions, packaging, the number of delivery shipments required and the Selected Delivery Option.
- You acknowledge that all Goods that you Order are intended for personal, domestic, non-commercial use only.
- The internet can be an unstable, and sometimes insecure, marketplace. At times the facility to place Orders may not be available, your Order might not be received, your Order may be lost or misdirected, or your Order might be delayed.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system, and contains appropriate protection to prevent damage to your computer system caused by viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with of any of the events set out in Section 5.13 or arising out of or in connection with you accessing the Website, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN ORDER / PAYMENT
- When you submit an Order you will receive an Order reference number via e-mail.
- Cloud Strike will process payment for your Order when, or shortly after, you place your Order (except to the extent set out in clause 3.4). Your Order is deemed to be accepted by Cloud Strike when Cloud Strike does this, however Cloud Strike may, in certain circumstances, cancel your Order after acceptance as set out in these Terms & Conditions. In the event that Cloud Strike cancels your Order having already processed payment, it will refund payment in accordance with Section 13.1.
- In the event that the price of a Pre-Order is permanently reduced between the time that payment is taken pursuant to Section 6.2 above and the time of the dispatch of the Pre-Order, the amount of the price reduction will be refunded to you. For credit card payment the time that it takes for the refund to take effect is likely to be between 1 and 10 days and will depend upon how quickly your issuing bank (as the case may be) processes the cancellation for Cloud Strike.
- When Cloud Strike accepts an Order it represents an agreement by Cloud Strike to supply the Goods to you in accordance with your Order subject to receiving payment from you and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You must pay for Goods by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), certain prepaid payment cards. If the name on the credit card/payment card/account does not match the name on the Order, Cloud Strike may refuse to accept your order or ask you to provide additional information (for example, proof of identity documents) in accordance with its fraud detection processes. By providing your credit card/payment card/gift card you authorise Cloud Strike to deduct the price and the applicable delivery charge(s) from such card.
- Cloud Strike reserves the right to change the payment methods that can be used for Orders at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Cloud Strike may not be able to, or may decline to, accept payment from you by your nominated payment method at any time for any reason including, without limitation: (a) where our fraud detection systems detect possible irregularities; (b) because your financial institution has declined payment; or (c) because your payment card has expired. Where this is the case, Cloud Strike reserves the right to cancel your Order and/or place your Order on hold and request you to provide additional information (for example, proof of identity documents) or arrange payment by another method.
- Goods that you have ordered will not be dispatched to you until your payment for the Goods has cleared. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected and we will notify you by email.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Cloud Strike reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. Cloud Strike may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
- Cloud Strike’s suppliers are unable to supply Goods that they have previously promised to supply;
- an event beyond Cloud Strike’s control, such as storm, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that Cloud Strike is unable to supply the Goods within a reasonable time;
- Goods ordered were subject to an error on the Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
- you ask Cloud Strike to cancel your Order in accordance with section 5.8; or
- in the circumstances set out in Sections 3.4 or 6.7.
- You may cancel your Order where Cloud Strike:
- has breached a material term of this Agreement;
- is not able to deliver your Order within a reasonable time of the estimated delivery time listed on the Website for the applicable Selected Delivery Option, other than a result of any delay: (i) for which you are wholly or partly responsible such as a failure to provide the correct delivery address or to pay for the Goods; or (ii) which was outside Cloud Strike’s control including the situations set out in Sections 7.1(a) and (b) above.
- Where Cloud Strike cancels your Order after acceptance it will send you an e-mail notifying you of cancellation.
- In the event of Cloud Strike or you cancelling your Order after payment has been processed, Cloud Strike will refund any money paid in respect of that Order. Section 13 of these Terms and Conditions sets out further information about refunds.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law) or as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of cancellation of your Order, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
As Cloud Strike is dependent upon its Suppliers to provide stock, Cloud Strike cannot guarantee availability at all times. You acknowledge and agree that, from time to time, certain Goods may be out of stock or unavailable. Cloud Strike reserves the right to withdraw or suspend from sale any Goods displayed on the Website, either temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you. Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of the unavailability of any Goods at any time, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
- Risk and title in Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods to the delivery address provided in your Order.
- Goods will generally only be delivered to addresses within Australia. Cloud Strike is unable to deliver to certain parts of Australia and where this is the case you will not be able to process your Order through the website. Cloud Strike may, in its absolute discretion, agree to accept Orders for software products for delivery outside Australia but is under no obligation to do so.
- Where requested, Cloud Strike will deliver to PO Boxes or Postal Lockers in Australia where possible based on the size of the Goods. Where it is not possible to deliver the Goods to a PO Box or Postal Locker and you have input a PO Box or Postal Locker as the delivery address when placing your Order, Cloud Strike will call you to arrange an alternative delivery address.
- Following dispatch of your Goods, Cloud Strike will email you with confirmation of dispatch and an invoice for your Order.
- On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document. If you are not available to take delivery, we will, at our discretion, either:
- take your Goods to our delivery service provider’s local depots;
- take your Goods to a Cloud Strike nominated alternate delivery point that is close to your delivery address (e.g. pharmacy, petrol station, post office or newsagent); or
- re-deliver your Goods to your delivery address at a later date.
- You will receive a text message and/or a calling card at your delivery address containing details of the local depot, alternate delivery point or contact details for you to arrange for re-delivery of your Goods. Please note that if you do not pick up your Goods from the nominated alternate delivery point within the period specified in the text message and/or calling card, your Goods will be taken to one of our delivery service provider’s local depots for you to pick up at your convenience.
- If you require Goods that you have ordered to be re-directed to an address which is not the original Order address, and such Goods have already been dispatched, Cloud Strike will use reasonable endeavours to re-direct the Goods to your requested address and may charge you a reasonable fee for doing this.
- When you place an Order for Goods to be delivered, you will be required to select one of the available Delivery Options for your Order. An estimated delivery time will be listed for the Delivery Option that you select (“Selected Delivery Option”) for your Order. Cloud Strike will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Goods in your Order by the estimated delivery time for the Selected Delivery Option. If certain Goods in your Order are out of stock, the Selected Delivery Option will list different estimated delivery times for those out of stock Goods. Please note that the estimated delivery time for your Selected Delivery Option is an approximate delivery time only and is not a guaranteed delivery time for your Order.
PICK-UP OF GOODS IN STORE – “CLICK AND COLLECT”
- Many Goods can be picked up from a Cloud Strike store rather than being dispatched to you. Where you wish to do this, you will need to nominate this option when you place your Order. Please note that some Goods are not available for pick up from store.
- Only the person who placed the relevant Order may pick-up in-store the Goods ordered, unless that person nominates another person to pick-up the Goods on his or her behalf. Where the Goods being picked-up include Restricted Goods, proof of age will be required to be produced by the person picking up the Goods.
- If you choose to pick up your Order in store, your Order should be available for pick up in store:
- 1 hour after your Order has been confirmed if your Order is confirmed more than 1 hour before the close of trading hours for the nominated collection store; or
- the next business day if your Order is confirmed less than 1 hour before the close of trading hours for the nominated collection store.
- When picking up Goods in store:
- you (or the relevant person who you nominate to pick-up the Goods on your behalf) must provide photo identification (current drivers licence, passport or Keypass) to store staff to verify that the person collecting the goods is either the purchaser or the person nominated by purchaser to pick-up the Goods. If requested, you (or the relevant person who you nominate to pick-up the Goods on your behalf) must allow Cloud Strike to take a copy of this identification for fraud prevention purposes. The copy will not be used by Cloud Strike for any other purpose or disclosed to any person outside of Cloud Strike;
- where you pick-up the Goods in-store, store staff may also check your signature against the signature on any credit/debit/payment card used to purchase the Goods. You must therefore ensure that you bring this card when picking up the Goods;
- you (or the relevant person who you nominate to pick-up the Goods on your behalf) will also need to bring the email or SMS that Cloud Strike has sent to you confirming that the stock is available for pick-up; and
- store staff have the right to refuse collection of Goods if you (or the relevant person who you nominate to pick-up the Goods on your behalf) cannot or will not satisfy the requirements set out above. In this event Cloud Strike will contact the person who placed the Order using the contact details provided.
DELAY IN AVAILABILITY OR DELIVERY OF GOODS
- You agree and acknowledge that:
- Cloud Strike does not guarantee the dispatch or delivery or availability of Goods within the timeframes set out in Sections 9.7 – 9.8, estimated delivery times listed for the Delivery Options or the Selected Delivery Option for your Order or any other timeframes otherwise specified by Cloud Strike or any of its staff;
- stock availability and events outside Cloud Strike’s control may cause delays, or in some circumstances, prevent your Goods from being delivered or available for pick-up in store;
- delays are particularly likely to occur during busy sale periods such as those around Christmas, Easter and public holidays; and
- except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), neither Cloud Strike nor any of its agents will be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in delivery of the Goods to you or delay in the availability of Goods for pick up in store, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
REFUNDS OF YOUR MONEY
- Where Cloud Strike is obliged to refund your payment pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Cloud Strike aims to initiate your refund within 2 business days (Monday – Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m Melbourne time). Please note that where Goods have been purchased using a Cloud Strike gift card, the applicable refund will be processed back onto the Cloud Strike gift card. The additional time that it takes for you to actually receive your refund will depend upon how quickly your financial institution processes the refund. Please note that if Cloud Strike is obliged to provide you a partial refund of your payment for specific Goods in your Order, we will only refund the component of the Delivery Charge relating to the Goods which are subject to the refund.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Cloud Strike will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in you receiving any refund due to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
RETURNS/FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
- You should check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that: (i) they are what you ordered; and (ii) they are not damaged or faulty. If this is not the case you should contact Cloud Strike on https://cloudstrike.com.au/#contact as soon as possible.
- If you have a problem with any Goods or otherwise wish to return them please refer to Cloud Strike’s Returns Policy which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Please note that, in addition to contacting the manufacturer or any Cloud Strike store, you can also contact us on https://cloudstrike.com.au/#contact.
- When returning Goods:
- please provide Cloud Strike with your proof of purchase;
- it is a requirement for the fulfilment of refunds, exchanges and warranties that Customers use their best endeavours to return all out-of-the-box accessories (such as power cords and batteries) supplied at the time of original purchase.
- Customers are also encouraged to use the original packaging where possible in order to avoid damage in transit.
- You may not be entitled to any refund or exchange just because any packaging is damaged in transit. The packaging exists to protect the Goods themselves.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CLOUD STRIKE’S LIABILITY TO YOU
- To the full extent permitted at law, Cloud Strike is not liable for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of bargain, loss of savings, loss of data, loss or goodwill, loss of reputation, the cost of obtaining replacement or alternative goods or the cost of other remedial measures, or for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss, arising in connection with any Order or Account.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cloud Strike reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendment will take effect from the time that it appears on the Website. The Terms and Conditions which apply at the time that you place your Order are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to your Order.
- Any provision in this agreement which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise shall be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of this agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.